Download YITH PRODUCT SIZE CHARTS FOR WOOCOMMERCE Premium for Free with latest Update on May 30, 2020.
you must consider we do not provide any support of any kind , so if you need support please buy from original source YITHEMES .
YITH Product Size Charts for WooCommerce allows you to create custom Size Charts for products in your shop.
The more information you provide the more your customers will be happy with your service, and what’s more useful than knowing exactly how a skinny dress suits you, if you cannot try on it before purchasing? A detailed table with all size information is what you need to make your online shop complete and avoid misunderstandings during sale.
Make your shop as complete as possible and improve customers’ satisfaction
The main reason for customers’ dissatisfaction for online orders is unfulfilling of their expectations. And maybe this depends neither on you nor on them, it is just that each clothes factory has its own standards for sizes and they differ from each other.
But the problem you have to face is that your customers are disappointed and complain with you about something that is not your fault. The solution is to inform them in advance about the actual measurements so that the probability of misunderstandings is really diminished.
That’s why we have created YITH Product Size Charts for WooCommerce, a plugin that aims at solving this kind of problems and that allows you to provide customers with all necessary information before purchase. A double benefit for you both: they are satisfied and you do not get complains about wrong sizes, which can turn into waste of time and lost customers. And there is more: you can use it not only for clothes, but for any type of product that requires additional information to be clearly displayed in tables or charts.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Assign more than one size chart to the same product from product page
- Choose display mode you prefer: tab, popup or tabbed popup
- Choose position popup button and customise colours and style for it
- Set colours, style, opening effects, position and layout for your popup
- Edit colours and style for your size charts
- Assign one or more size charts to categories or to all products in your shop
- Enter formatted text and media into the description of your size charts
- Assign more than one size charts to more products at the same time using WordPress bulk editing tool
- Use widgets to show your size charts
- Add your size charts using shortcodes, PHP code and tinyMCE Editor
- Choose where you want to place the tab in the product detail page