Quickly create popups requiring users to agree to your terms & conditions.
Require users to agree to your terms & conditions before viewing pages, clicking buttons & more. Great for forcing agreement prior to clicking add to cart.
Set up Terms & Conditions popups in minutes.
Many websites such as investment firms, banks and ecommerce often require users to agree to their terms & conditions. This extension coupled with Popup Maker allows you to quickly set up a terms and conditions agreement popup in no time.
- Force user to agree to view pages or click links & buttons.
- Force user to scroll to the bottom of the terms & conditions box. (optional)
- Choose from multiple styles for the agree checkbox.
- Customize the terms, agree text, forced read notice & more.
- Customizable cookie settings to prevent the user from being nagged too often.
- Force users to agree to sites terms before use, such as social networking sites.
- Force agreement before adding an item to cart in an ecommerce site.
- Force user to agree before being allowed to register or login.
- Set long term cookies and easily notify users that terms have changed using cookie key resets.